A truly unique eating experience, Dining in the Sky Dubai has just been added to Dubai’s already extensive menu. For a 360-degree perspective of Dubai and its opulent city, climb to a height of 50 meters. Your chef will entice your palette with a delicious, fresh cuisine of straightforward yet exotic dishes while you’re mesmerized by the vista. 22 people can be accommodated at a time for this exclusive dining experience at Dinner in the Sky.
About The Activity:
- Enjoy once in the lifetime experience of dining in the air with your close friends.
- Once you reach the location, get ready to be overwhelmed by the warm welcome with some refreshing drinks.
- Deposit your belongings, except the phone, into a locker and pay attention to the briefing session that follows. Then you will be strapped to bucket seats with safety harnesses and raised using a crane.
- You will be enjoying an afternoon tea/ lunch/ dinner, 50 meters above the ground level with an exotic view of attractions, such as Dubai Marina, Atlantis, Burj Al Arab, and Burj Khalifa.
- Experience 1 hour and 30 mins dine-in the-sky activity and feel the cool breeze on your face as you enjoy with your friends and family.
- Once you’ve reached 50 m above the ground, the chefs onboard start putting together your 2-course gourmet menu live before your eyes.
- Dine with a group of 22 people only with a five-member crew onboarded to cater to your needs.How to Reach Dinner in The Sky?
- By Metro: Take Line M Red to DAMAC Properties Metro Station, nearest to the location’ From there take a cab to the destination which will take you 15 minutes for covering 7.8 km.
- By Tram: Get on a tram from Terminal 1 to Mina Seyahi tram Station, the nearest stop to the location. From there take a cab to the destination which will take you 9 minutes for covering 3.1 km.
- By Bus: Take Bus No. 8 & 24 to Mina Al Seyahi, Le Meridien Hotel Bus Stop. From there take a cab to the destination which will take you 14 minutes for covering 4.3 km.